Healthcare - Full-time
Born Clinic is a leading integrative health care clinic. For over 40 years, our office has been bringing together the best emerging practices with the tried-and-tested techniques of conventional medicine to provide our patients with personalized care. We are not just another medical office; we are a mission driven community of passionate and dedicated healthcare professionals committed to improving the health and well-being of our patients. If you are looking for a team that believes there is more to medicine than just treating the symptoms, we would love to meet you!
We are seeking a self-starting and passionate full-time nurse (RN or LPN) to join our office and supervise our infusion team. You will play a crucial role in managing, coordinating, and participating in daily activities to ensure the safe and effective delivery of infusion therapy services. You will work closely with our team of healthcare professionals to provide personal care to our patients. This role requires an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, communicates well, and is a strong critical thinker.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guidance, counseling, and directing of IV therapy department team members and related support staff.
- Preparation, consent, administration, monitoring, and charting of infusion and injection therapy.
- PICC line and port infusion administration.
- Inventory management and ordering.
- Patient education and compliance.
- Maintaining compliance with safety protocols, rules, and regulations.
- Keeping current with EHR tasks and emails.
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner.
- Scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Within reason, assume various roles and responsibilities in times of team member absenteeism.
- Duties may be added or modified as Born Clinic changes and grows.
- Must comply with HIPAA regulations, corporate compliance plans, workforce confidentiality rules, safety, OSHA regulations, and professionalism standards.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Supervisor experience preferred.
- Infusion experience is required.