Other - Full-time
Train new team members in all job functions of the Inbound Mail Services team; ensure quality checks are performed on a monthly basis and provide necessary feedback to team members. Establish daily work schedules for the Inbound Mail Services team to assure adequate and cost effective staffing. Write and deliver performance evaluations and performance plans for Inbound Mail Services team members.
- Establish daily work schedules for the Inbound Mail Services team to assure adequate and cost effective staff coverage. Provide data to support staffing decisions.
- Write and deliver performance evaluations and performance plans for Inbound Mail Services team members.
- Maintain an Inbound Mail Services team training program that encompasses all Inbound Mail Services team functions (this includes maintaining a Policy and Procedures Manual (IRIS) and a quality control program).
- Make staffing decisions in such a way that there is a good balance between customer service standards and budget requirement.
- Oversee the training process for new Inbound Mail Services team members and provide ongoing training to current Inbound Mail Services team members.
- Provide Administrative support related to personnel and operations of the Inbound Mail Services team.
- Analyze report data to aid in staffing decisions, and provide performance statistics to team members, Ministry Efforts, and support staff as needed.
- Provide monthly batch reviews for each team member.
- Serve as a key communication person to the team with all information needed to process incoming mail and troubleshoot problems for the team.
- Represent the Inbound Mail Services team at various meetings with other ministry work teams.
- Oversee daily operations to ensure quality, efficiency, timeliness, rotation of positions, and security of all functions of the Inbound Mail Services team.
- Serve as backup to Finance Specialist, Inbound Mail Systems Specialist, and Inbound Mail Services Team Manager.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks for the Inbound Mail Services team, including ordering supplies.
- Pick up mail at Post Office, and deliver deposit to the bank, as needed.
- Manage organizational mail cart.
Study or Knowledge and Experience
- Associate’s degree in business or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Good customer service/people skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Above average expertise in using spreadsheet software and creating reports.
- Experience in data analysis required.
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Word.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience in scheduling preferred.
- Previous experience as an Inbound Mail Services Processor and/or Mail Services Processor strongly preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills, emphasis on accuracy
- Excellent ten key skills
- Mechanical aptitude/dexterity/ basic machine maintenance for four types of equipment
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Excellent verbal and teaching skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment
- Communication with teammates and Team Manager is extensive. Sensitive quality control information communicated to teammates. Communicates work schedule and call-in needs. Provide initial and ongoing training in all areas
- Writes reviews and performance plans
External Communication Requirements
- Occasional communication with other outside vendors
- Oversees team members in daily operations of all key areas, ensuring that mail flows smoothly through the various steps of Inbound Mail Services.
- Back-up to Team Manager
- Coordinates the daily scheduling needs of the team. Works closely with the Team Manager and other managing staff to manage the work of the Contact Center.
Stewardship of Resources
- Responsible for proper operation and care of equipment
- Some repetitive motion required in work.
- Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now