Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities: To provide patron ID services which include State Identification, Driver’s License, Birth/Death/Marriage/Divorce/School Certificates and Social Security Card.
The Mission Statement: To reflect the love of Christ to all who come through our doors by building relationships and offering programs that foster dignity and respect.
The Vision Statement: For those we serve, we will be a community that overcomes obstacles, celebrates transformation and realizes the full potential of all as children of God.
Statement of Faith: Employees affirm and accept the ministry of Dégagé to be a faith based organization founded on the message and love of Jesus Christ and further affirm the mission statement of Dégagé as stated above. Employees will be asked to sign a Statement of Faith at time of employment.
· A strong commitment to Christ and to serving Him through word and deed to others.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Good listener.
· Strong computer skills desired.
· The ability to work with, encourage, motivate and lead people from all areas of the social spectrum.
· Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate independently.
· Ability to adapt to change.
· Process a valid driver’s license.
· Maintain weekly day time hours during the open hours of the Life Enrichment Center.
· Meet with all patrons interested in attaining ID’s or other vital documents.
· Obtain necessary vital records. Communicate with state, federal, and school agencies to obtain vital documents.
· Record all services in the Virtual Case Manager System (VCM) and any necessary record keeping for grants and programs.
· Keep accurate files for each patron.
· Promptly return phone calls and emails.
· Prepare and accompany patrons to weekly trips to Secretary of State.
· Inform each patron of the process, policies and guidelines of our ID program, as well as communicate these policies to local agencies.
· Do an exit interview on every patron receiving ID and/or other vital records.
· Other duties as deemed necessary.