Housekeeping / Cleaning - Full-time
We recruit only the best and take pride in providing the highest level of service to our clients. Our employees contribute value in a team-based environment, with opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
This is a full-time, live out position, with a full-time benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Effectively lead the interior team: provide ongoing feedback; develop and mentor team members; motivate and inspire team members.
• Coach and train Housekeepers on proper cleaning, etiquette, serving, laundry and other responsibilities.
• Coach and collaborate with Chef to deliver a consistent, healthy and delicious culinary experience to the Principals, Family, and Guests.
• Act as primary point of contact for Principals.
• Communicate and work with corporate team members to provide an exceptional “home” experience for the Principals and Family.
• Plan, execute, and report seasonal cleaning and interior projects to the Principal.
• Assist with cleaning, vacuuming, and dusting.
• Laundry services.
• Assist with interior window and screen cleaning.
• Scrub and polish floors.
• Clean and organize drawers, cabinets, and cupboards.
• Change bed linens and towels.
• Inventory and restock household supplies.
• Lead execution of special events/dinner parties.
• Consistently and proactively communicate with Principals.
• Efficiently communicate with other staff.
• Report maintenance/repair problems to Property Manager.
• Ensure services are performed at the highest level of quality and hospitality.
• Assist with crucial duties of other staff if they are unavailable.
• Complete other projects as assigned.
• Previous supervisory experience required.
• Housekeeping and/or yacht industry experience required.
• Previous hospitality experience required.
• Training in and/or an eye for aesthetics is important.
• Excellent knowledge of household table etiquette, service, and entertaining protocol.
• Proven track record of providing outstanding customer service.
• Must be detail oriented.Apply Now