Housekeeping / Cleaning - Full-time
Tekton needs an impressive Hospitality Specialist to join our Operations Team. You will follow a detailed cleaning routine to ensure that all Tekton employees work in a clean, safe, and comfortable environment. Regular duties include mopping, vacuuming, dusting, disinfecting, and otherwise maintaining our break rooms, bathrooms, meeting rooms, offices, and public spaces.
Direct Supervisor: Operations Supervisor
Type: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: $18/hr. + $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time
Some specific role responsibilities
- Complete scheduled duties quickly and efficiently, re-prioritizing when unexpected needs arise
- Review meetings and events each day so that you can anticipate what areas may need special attention
- Assist with setting up and tearing down events, including our weekly company lunch
- Maintain inventory and reorder supplies
- Comply with appropriate safety and regulatory requirements
- Assist with Front Desk and Fulfillment Center duties as needed
- Communicate with the Operations Team about building, security, and property concerns
Education, experience, and skills
High school diploma or GED. It’s not important to have a degree in a specific field or background in a specific area. What’s more important is that you are smart, capable, competent, hardworking, and exceptionally trustworthy.
Location and hours
This is a full- or part-time hourly position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We’re dedicated to making the best hand tools you’ll ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.