Other - Part-time
Analyze and process customer requests received via mail, email, chat, and online orders.
- Determines appropriate action to be taken on customer’s behalf, which may include problem determination and appropriate next steps.
- Analyze and process customer requests received via mail, email, chat, and online orders.
- Communicates with team leadership, regarding problems, solutions and trends.
- Responsible for meeting established individual and team performance goals, which include customer service, productivity, and quality standards.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- High school graduate.
- Requires comprehensive reading skills and basic math skills.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Windows required and email is recommended.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to assimilate and recall a large network of detailed information.
- Must possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Online searching intuitiveness.
- Requires 1 year on the job before efficient.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
- Communication with teammates and other Contact Center teams.
- Requires confidentiality of customer information.
External Communication Requirements:
- Limited communication with customers via standard responses.
- Repetitive motion factor.
- Hours are subject to mail volumes.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion