Marketing - Full-time
CURE International has an exciting opportunity as a Graphic Designer at our Mission Support Center located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Graphic Designer plays a primary role in the process of creating print and digital collateral that meet various needs for creative projects, both within the Advancement team and for the rest of the CURE network. This position requires interdepartmental coordination across CURE to ensure that all visual designs communicate desired messages and function successfully for a variety of audiences in order to support the goals of the organization.
- Create and design collateral materials including, but not limited to, printed mailings, brochures, posters, annual reports, etc. that support CURE’s branding and messaging and reflect appropriate design for the target audience(s).
- Assist in the creative process by helping establish a creative plan for projects.
- Participate in brainstorming innovative approaches for design.
- Contribute to the overall efforts of the Advancement team.
- Manage relationships and print processes with external vendors.
- Five to ten year experience in graphic design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience in a related field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Fluency in graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design principles, practices and production processes as well as digital file formats (tif, gif, eps, pdf, jpg).
- Ability to multi-task and deliver projects on time.
- Ability to provide superior design solutions that translate the organization’s mission into engaging visual messages for print and web.
- Strong communication skills and conscientiousness while working with internal and external stakeholders.
In addition, all candidates should be familiar with the Statement of Faith, and will be required to agree with the declarations of the Statement of Faith in order to be considered for this position.
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement, and paid time off.
CURE International complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Persons living with a disability are highly encouraged to apply.Apply Now