Design - Full-time
Seeking an experienced, exceptionally creative floral designer to join our growing team!
· Filling daily orders for pre-designed and custom flower arrangements
· Wedding consultation and design
· Special event consultation and design
· Sympathy floral design
· Corsage and boutonniere design
· Plant potting and care
. Assisting customers in our store or over the phone
· May also include flower processing and prep
· A minimum of 5 years of previous floral design experience, including wedding and event design.
· Attitude that is positive, hardworking, detail-oriented, business-savvy, and eager to learn.
· A professional demeanor
· Professional communication skills
· Love for aesthetics
· This role requires working holiday weeks and some weekends
· Ability work daily on your feet and lift up to 50 lbs
Our dynamic business is over 100 years old, but continues to grow and establish itself as a leading florist in the West Michigan marketplace. While the work is challenging, the ownership team is eager to employ someone who shares their vision for quality and excellence, and the fun of making people happy through the beauty of floral design and unique and special gifts.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of your best floral designs.