Other - Part-time
Position Title: Film and Video Production Internship
Work Team: Visual Media Department
Participate in all aspects of video production from inception, preproduction and postproduction. Must show strong interest and willingness to learn and participate in the ins and outs of daily short form video production/post production process.
3-month (June – August) summer internship at 20 hr/week
• Will experience all aspects of the production process from logistics, to shooting and editing.
• Will learn how to edit in Avid.
• Will experience working collaboratively in a team environment.
• Will be provided with high quality work samples for future.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Avid preferred.
• Knowledge of Premiere acceptable.
• Knowledge of After Effects helpful.
• Knowledge of Social Media (style of videos, what is trending…)
• General concept of film equipment is preferred.
*All applicants are asked to provide work samples to be considered for an initial interview.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now