Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
CURE International operates a global network of eight children’s hospitals that provide life-changing surgical care and intentional spiritual care for children living with disabilities.
We are seeking experienced candidates for an opportunity as the Executive Assistant to the President/CEO at our Mission Support Center located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
This dynamic role will provide the highest level of day-to-day support to the President/Chief Executive Officer in the management of the organization and the execution of CURE’s strategic plan. The Executive Assistant will proactively oversee and prioritize all incoming and outgoing communications for the Office of the President, prepare extensive schedule and calendar management for the President/CEO, special projects, maintain a contacts database, and provide a high level of discernment and confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the primary point and liaison for all people who engage the President/CEO, providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders.
- Manage and follow-up with all action items to ensure execution of tasks and accountability for the President/CEO.
- Anticipate and manage meetings and events, coordinate briefings with relevant co-workers, and organize flow of information to and from the Office of the President and across functional departments.
- Promote productive relationships with all members of CURE Boards, including effective communication, preparation of materials, and organization of logistics for meetings of CURE Boards of Directors.
- Advise the President/CEO on, and support, effective internal communication coming from the Office of the President/CEO.
- Provide professional support to the Executive Team and MSC Office in the management of the support team.
CORE COMPETENCIES/SKILLS/EDUCATION NEEDED
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years senior executive level administrative support experience.
- Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; solution oriented.
- Effective business writing skills include creating original letters, utilizing templates to create letters, proofreading and document formatting.
- Exceptional communication and relational skills, especially in dealing with senior executives.
- Strong project management and action item follow-up abilities.
- Previous relationship management experience.
- Above average knowledge of Google Workspace, Salesforce, Asana, or similar software.
- Ability to handle a high-stress environment.
- Experience with international travel and communication processes.
In addition, all candidates should be familiar with the Statement of Faith, and will be required to agree with the declarations of the Statement of Faith in order to be considered for this position.
Please click here to read our Statement of Faith.
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement, and paid time off.Apply Now