Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
To Assist the Executive Director with administrative duties through project management, donor care, donor receipting, and other duties to support the chapter leadership.
Assist the Executive Director by assuming and initiating administrative tasks.
- Coordinate all aspects of the schedule and office for the Executive Director (including travel, screening phone calls, emails, expense reporting, etc.)
- Anticipate and support Executive Director needs and requirements.
- Assist as needed and requested with Executive Director tasks and projects.
- Assist and coordinate with the ED all board communications
- Attend board meetings to record and distribute minute
- Coordinate board meeting details and schedule
Development Project Management
- Manage and coordinate all major donor relationships for the Executive Director
- Schedule appointments with prospective and major donors as needed
- Coordinate all major donor communications and presentations for the Executive Director
- Assist with the development of major donor events
Accounts Receivable/Donor Management
- Process and deposit all donations to WMYFC
- Manage donor tracking software and maintain accurate records.
- Pick up, Process, and distribute daily mail from post office box.
- Oversee and complete development processes regarding gifts, receipting etc.
- Proactively follow up on missed pledges, declined pledges etc.
- Assist events team as needed
- Proactively follow up on missed pledges, declined pledges and the like
- Stay up to date and execute on the local and national processes and best practices in regards to donation processing, accounts receivable and other applicable areas
General Office Duties
- Pick up mail daily from post office box, process and distribute all mail
- Oversee financial administration of projects including: fundraisers, charter reports, year-end reports, donor gifts, and other agreed upon projects
- Assist with needed office projects
- Attend staff gatherings, board meetings and others as needed
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in a previous administrative/executive assistant role role.
- Strong computer skills required: highly proficient in Microsoft and Mac programs, including Excel, Word, Outlook,Power Point, Pages, Numbers and Keynote
- Type 60+ WPM.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills, with the ability to adapt to a vast array of personality types/spiritual depths.
Willing to demonstrate and/or possesses the following:
- Ability to humbly serve and honor others even in difficult situations with prayer, consistency, transparency, and resilience. (Enduring Humility).
- Demonstrates proper reliance on God, others, and self through generous giving of time and skills, by collaboratively incorporating others’ ideas, welcoming candid input, recognizing others’ need for grace and extending forgiveness and empathy. (Relentless Trust).
- Prioritizes others’ needs for a missional outcome, characterized by joy, with active listening and problem-solving skills, while encouraging and empowering fellow believers. (Joyful Camaraderie).
- Trusts God with new approaches and changes, and communicates needs and limits with emotional intelligence, while seeking confidence and wisdom in Christ. (Courageous Faithfulness)
- Seeks authentic Christ-Centered relationships with people of various backgrounds, fosters an inviting environment and empowers historically marginalized groups and indigenous populations (within the local context), through active listening, inclusion, advocacy for those who are vulnerable and respect of others’ experiences. (Kingdom Inspired Diversity).
Equipment and Software Untilized
Mac – Pages, numbers, keynote, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Trello, Zoom, Adobe Sign, Impact- Others as needed.
Credentials Required & Preferred Education
- High School or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives
All YFC regular full-time employees will be given the opportunity to be involved in the Stewardship functions of YFC/USA. These opportunities include fundraising events, circle of influence etc. nce/YFC donor contacts, and other opportunities as provided.