Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
Provide administrative assistance to the CTDO and the IS Teams.
- Manage and maintain schedules for CTDO.
- Prepare meeting notes and track action items.
- Working with internal IS team for organizing planning and focusing meetings. Prepare minutes of the meeting
- Document Management in Confluence. Presentations set up
- Make travel arrangements for CTDO.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Project Management of CTDO global responsibilities
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid the CTDO.
- Provide research and technical reports, usually into a Power Point presentation
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Four years of professional administrative experience.
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated skill in Microsoft Office Suite and Google office products.
- Organizational/time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- High degree of oral/written communication skills.
- Above average math skills and the ability to format Power Point presentations
- Good relationship builder
- An interest and aptitude for IS
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
Internal communication will require discretion and professionalism. A high degree of confidentiality and tact are required. Good relationship building skills.
External Communication Requirements:
Represents the CTDO globally and the ministry at large when communicating with ODB Ministries’ public and other organizations. Topics may be sensitive.
Required to oversee projects in support of the CTDO and the IS Teams. May be required to give guidance or direction to others.
Stewardship of Resources:
Responsibilities include gathering quotes, purchasing items, researching costs of specific projects, making recommendations on expenditures, etc.
Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles.Apply Now