Executive - Full-time
The Executive Assistant is an integral part of a dedicated and highly skilled team, responsible for providing outstanding customized service to our Clients. Maintaining a high level of Client satisfaction is critical to the success of this position. The individual in this role is responsible for providing support to a private family foundation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including scheduling meetings; preparing correspondence, itineraries, and agendas.
- Work closely and effectively with Foundation leaders and uplines to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Demonstrate professionalism and courtesy in representing the Foundation and uplines through interaction with internal and external colleagues, vendors, and partners.
- Arrange and participate in Foundation meetings, send confirmations and other items, handle logistical items, and prepare materials and agendas.
- Prepare meeting packets and process outcomes.
- Receive and review incoming emails for the Foundation.
- Review and disburse Foundation mail.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure schedules are followed and respected; confirm appointments and meetings in advance.
- Arrange, schedule, and set up conference calls and meetings.
- Create meeting materials using various software.
- Manage and maintain electronic systems, records, and contacts; assist with tracking, reporting, and document completion.
- Assist with projects, and follow-through to successful completion.
- Handle matters efficiently and proactively.
- Work with other administrative staff to coordinate meetings and projects.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with others; attentively listen, ask questions, work well with others, and demonstrate a desire to be part of a team.
- Exercise sound judgment and an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- College degree or coursework required.
- At least 5-7 years of experience supporting leaders.
- Passion for and experience within the nonprofit, philanthropy, or foundations sector.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and meet commitments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external staff, and people outside the organization.
- Proven track record of providing outstanding customer service with a professional, tactful demeanor.
- Uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity to privacy in all aspects.