Technical - Full-time
Tekton needs an Ecommerce Data Specialist to maintain and develop Tekton.com’s information infrastructure. You will assume a high level of responsibility for our website data systems, and it will be your role to continually organize, analyze, and optimize them.
Department: User Engagement
Direct Supervisor: Chief User Engagement Officer
Some specific role responsibilities
- Set up and ensure the ongoing integrity of Tekton.com’s product, shipping, promotion, and transaction data systems
- Coordinate with interdepartmental teams to release new products on our website
- Report on Tekton.com sales and patterns; accurately communicate results and make recommendations
- Identify and troubleshoot website infrastructure issues
- Collaborate with internal and external development teams as necessary
- Complete additional projects as assigned, especially in areas of merchandising and digital marketing
Education, experience, and skills
You don’t need a specific degree or job history, but an undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is preferred. You must be highly proficient at working with technology and data.
Location and hours
This is a full-time, salaried position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
About the User Engagement Department
This team directly engages with tool users on all fronts, creating and managing the experiences they have with the Tekton brand. We are the people behind Tekton.com—our flagship store—and our Student Program, social media, and all marketing and outreach efforts.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We’re dedicated to making the best hand tools you’ll ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.