Other - Full-time
Responsible for collaborating with the VP of US Marketing and VP of Global Digital Marketing on conceptualizing, implementing, and executing the US digital marketing strategy for Our Daily Bread Ministries that supports the organization’s overall mission and vision and also meets impact objectives. Responsible for driving US digital marketing leadership, innovation, strategy, and goal setting, including but not limited to US digital audience acquisition, retention, and contributions.
- Lead US digital marketing recurring and special/new projects from inception to completion and deliver world class multi-channel, digital-first content, collaborating with internal cross-functional teams, including other marketers, design team members, project managers, ministry effort teams, IS, production, customer service, and more.
- Identify, build, and execute innovative and effective digital marketing and content strategies that build relevance and motivation for the US Our Daily Bread audience that impacts the annual goals of audience acquisitions, retention, and contributions with critical audience segments.
- Develop and deploy digital content initiatives that connects with specific audience segments and has a measurable impact on the ministry.
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of US digital marketers to drive US digital marketing initiatives, influencing improvements in traffic, conversion, and engagement in a locally relevant manner with our digital audiences.
- Play a key, strategic role in the adaption of Agile process thinking and be a core champion of the implementation of Scaled Agile Framework across the digital marketing team.
- Work with the research & analytics team to monitor and optimize content performance to ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are achieved.
- Clearly communicate strategies, findings, and recommendations to the marketing and content leadership teams and to the broader organization.
- Create, maintain, and execute a content marketing calendar.
- Benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of digital content across multiple digital channels and implement improvements as required.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- BA degree in marketing or communications or related field. An MBA is not required, though candidates with this distinction may be given preference.
- Must be capable of strategic and tactical planning within the framework of digital marketing and leading a team of digital marketing specialists.
- At least eight years of digital marketing strategy development and execution and at least five years of professional experience in digital marketing management. Years of hands-on experience and management can overlap.
- Familiarity and expertise with Agile process for digital development, preferred expertise in Scale Agile Framework for enterprises (SAFE).
- A proven and high-level of digital marketing competency is a must (web, social media, email, etc.)
- Must be capable of coordinating multiple marketing efforts and keep track of the details of several simultaneous projects.
- Must be able to build consensus with other stakeholders and leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and show initiative in dealing with other individuals/groups/vendors.
- Must be capable of leading a team of digital marketing specialists.
- Excellent and diplomatic oral/written communication skills including negotiation skills as needed.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment
- Must be capable of diplomatic partnership style communication with the assigned ministry effort team(s).
- Persuasion, discretion, and tact needed to educate and gain support for complex marketing efforts with individuals and/or groups throughout the organization.
External Work Environment
- High degree of communication required in networking with other organizations, consultants and vendors. Professionalism, tact, and persuasion required.
- Responsible for decisions that will affect how our public views of Our Daily Bread Ministries.
- Provide leadership for the US digital marketing team (email, social, and digital engagement).
- Work closely & collaboratively across all US based content teams (print, publishing, film, audio, online learning etc.) to develop Bible based content specifically for digital channels.
- Provide direction and leadership to the digital customer service team.
- Able to lead with excellence and provide explanation of marketing efforts to involved teams/individuals so that all involved fully understand project goal(s), expected results, and required services.
- Provide direction and clarity on decisions affecting marketing brand efforts in regards to offers, scheduling, and other related needs.
Stewardship of Resources
- Responsible for the continued expansion of US digital marketing efforts for Our Daily Bread Ministries and to achieve the strategic goals of acquisitions, deeper engagement and donations.
- Responsible for the outcome and response of the content marketing efforts related to Our Daily Bread Ministries.
Miscellaneous: Some travel required.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now