Marketing - Full-time
Develop front-facing content across digital platforms for Our Daily Bread Ministries websites, apps and email lists and additional digital platforms as assigned. Responsibilities will include building and testing email campaigns, building landing pages, designing customer journeys, and managing website content. Bridge the gap between design/strategy and technical implementation, defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Upload and develop website content and designs for Our Daily Bread Ministries, Our Daily Bread, Discovery Series and other websites as assigned.
- Upload and develop app content and designs for Our Daily Bread (reading plans, notifications, and more).
- Upload and develop a variety of email communications and designs across product lines and lists.
- Set up and maintain landing pages and accurately format landing page content and designs provided.
- Provide Our Daily Bread content on additional digital platforms as assigned (e.g. YouVersion).
- Responsible for a positive user experience, ensuring that the content is properly edited, links are correct, and overall functionality is flawless.
- Ensure content posted is properly tested and approved.
- Report on content performance across multiple platforms.
- Run SEO reports to determine content gaps and opportunities
- Develop and analyze email campaign reports that help evaluate performance, trends, and issues.
- Work with Director of digital marketing to help drive content creation
- Conduct periodic online research, UX tests, and/or focus groups to gather feedback from constituents.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in content/digital marketing, web or graphic design, communications, or business administration required.
- One year of practical, professional experience in content/digital marketing, web development, or email marketing required.
- Experience with HTML, WordPress, Email Software, and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud required.
- Experience with project management software (e.g. Asana) preferred.
- Familiar with responsive and mobile design.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Problem solver
- Experience with reporting and Google Data Studio preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and problem solve quickly.
- Must be able to search for information across digital platforms.
- Strive to live a life consistent with biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development
Internal Work Environment
Must be capable of diplomatic partnership style communication with the ministry effort team(s).
External Work Environment
Responsible for decisions that will affect how our public views the ministry.
Stewardship of Resources
Along with other team members, responsible for the continued success of brands and related marketing efforts.
Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion