Design - Full-time
The Graphic Designer creates creative and successful designs for users of Our Daily Bread Ministries’ digital products and experiences in support of the mission. This requires drawing on information from demographic and target audience data as well as marketing strategy and creative direction.
- Follow creative direction to create digital marketing assets that include (but aren’t limited to):
- Mobile site and app designs for both Android and iOS operating systems
- Digital marketing assets
- Digital campaign components
- Banner Advertising
- Social media content
- Motion graphics and animations
- Product and portrait photography
- Work closely with project managers to ensure clear communication on project details, deliverables, and timelines.
- Conduct comparative analyses and research of other design and visual work to ensure relevance as well as channel strategy and implementation.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, User Interface, language, colors and images.
- Develop multiple concepts for user testing.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Find creative ways to solve design, concept, and strategy problems.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends social, email, and web.
- Aware of accessibility issues related to digital experiences.
- Enjoy training and staying current with new techniques and tools.
- Work closely with fellow designers on the creative team, taking on additional responsibilities as assigned.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years of experience in digital design (Apple/Mac platform expert) required.
- Sketch App experience preferred.
- InVision experience preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite expert – emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects, and InDesign (Adobe Premiere is great too!).
- Illustration and hand-lettering skills desired.
- Ability to work independently but also on a team.
- Excellent organizational skills – ensuring all work is delivered on time and follows proper file and naming conventions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail is a must.
Internal Work Environment:
Frequent communication with all teams involved in the production of Our Daily Bread Ministries marketing, development, and print design.
External Communication Requirements:
Occasional communication with outside agencies, designers, artists, and photographers will be both creative and technical.
- Represent Digital Design independently in team meetings.
- Provide answers and supporting information to stakeholders on shared projects.
Stewardship of Resources:
Decisions made will influence the budget.
Miscellaneous notes for consideration:
Our Daily Bread Ministries is a nondenominational nonprofit with staff and volunteers across the globe and resources distributed in 150 countries and in more than 50 languages. As a global ministry faithful to biblical principles, our commitment to diversity is reflected in our ministry’s mission, vision, values, and ethos.
Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles.Apply Now