Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Part-time
Job description: Data processor duties involve processing mail income and balance daily deposit, create and complete income batches in data base to receipt which includes printing letters and envelopes for mailing, and other duties detailed below and as needed.
Data Processor has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Open, sort, and code mail; total cash and checks
- Process mail income and balance daily deposit; fill out Daily Receipt Worksheet; take deposit to bank
- Create income batches in RE
- Complete mixed batches
- Input data from KFK orders from phone
- Input data from mail KFK orders & make address changes
· Complete data entry for KFK bulk batches, print envelopes for mailing, complete global changes and actions.
· Take phone orders and process in KFK store online
· Merge duplicate records
· Take care of returned product and issue refunds if needed.
· Respond to phone questions and problems regarding product.
· 1st backup person for phones
· Prepare and handle memorial gifts and batches; reporting to family
· Process Canadian batch
Data processor should have the following skills, education and experience:
· Prior experience with Raiser’s Edge Data Base preferred
· Data entry
· Multi-line phone system
· Detail oriented, stays focused to complete a project
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong computer skills
· Able to type 50 wpm
· Proficient with ten key function
· Ability to handle several assignments at one time and prioritize workload
· Other duties as needed and assigned
· Agree with Keys for Kids statement of faith
Key for Kids Ministries mission: To ignite a passion for Christ in kids, teens, and families.
To apply: Send a resume including references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 22, 2021. No phone calls.