Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
For over twenty-five years our team of employees have been serving our broad, loyal customer base and exceeding their expectations. Same Day Delivery is looking for a professional, courteous, and qualified employees to join a team of dedicated professionals.
The role of Customer Service Representative is an entry level position that deals with company delivery drivers, but also customers to ensure that the level of service provided is world class.
We are looking for fun, committed and passionate individuals to provide our customers with first in class service. We want employees to love their jobs.
Successful applicants will be very organized, reliable, prompt, pleasant, detail oriented and have some working knowledge of computers. Responsibilities include answering customers requests both on the phone and by email, data entry, problem solving, decision making, scanning/filing and other duties as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely, accurate and cost-effective movement of all customer freight
- Address problems & provide solutions to issues that arise while on duty
- Call customers for late pickups, vehicle changes, no-freight, etc
- Answer phones in a friendly, helpful manner, and intelligently respond to customer needs
- Use various resources to look up directions and other critical information for drivers
- Maintain a clean and productive work environment
- Efficiently dispatch, best utilizing company resources.
- Monitor loads from the time entered to when they are safely delivered to the customer.
- Updating third party logistics carriers on-line or by phone calls with delivery Information.
- Input orders into company system in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Communication with all departments effectively
- Manage the dispatch room with a “get it done” attitude. ALWAYS keeping a positive attitude no matter what the circumstance.
- Ability to work independently, with little to no direct supervision
Candidates must provide a personal email with application. Indeed emails do not work within our process.
Qualified candidates will be required to complete a Wonderlic test after initial selection to move on in process.Apply Now