General Labor - Full-time
Cnc Programmer Job Summary
Our manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Programmer with experience programming 5-axis CNC tool grinders. You will develop new CNC programs for production runs or modify existing programs for different machines. During the manufacturing process, you will perform quality checks to ensure the program is producing parts according to specifications, making manual adjustments if necessary. Although no formal education is required, applicants should be familiar with the computer-aided design programs.
Cnc Programmer Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop CNC programs for production runs
- Modify existing programs for different product runs
- Maintain tooling database
- Make manual program adjustments as necessary
- Troubleshoot issues during the manufacturing process
- Willingness to work overtime on a semi regular basis
Cnc Programmer Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Completion of a technical or associate degree program not required but a plus. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Basic math skills