Healthcare - Part-time
Interim HealthCare of West Michigan is a locally owned and operated leader in post-acute care services in West Michigan.
We are now seeking a part-time CNA to join our skilled home care team.
Call or text (616) 229-0004 to connect with a member of the Interim Healthcare Recruiting Team.
Interim Healthcare Benefits
- -Competitive, weekly pay
- -Generous mileage reimbursement
- -Supportive and collaborative team culture
- -100 percent EMR utilization
- -Company-paid orientation
Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities
- -Promote a safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways while providing care
- -Assist patients in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail, and skin care, oral hygiene, toileting, etc.
- -Assist with ambulation, transfers, and/or range of motion exercises
- -Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks that are assigned
- -Recognize, report, and record/document changes in patient/client condition and safety to the supervisor
Certified Nursing Assistant Requirements
- -Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- -CNA certificate/license with the state of Michigan
- -Active CPR certification
- -Reliable transportation with a valid state driver’s license and current car insurance
- -Home health experience preferred
Interim HealthCare is the nation’s oldest leading home care and medical staffing company. Founded in 1966, there are more than 300 independently owned franchise locations nationwide. Interim’s independent franchisees employ more than 75,000 health care workers and provide nurses, therapists, aides and other health care personnel to approximately 50,000 people each day.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.Apply Now