Nanny / Childcare - Full-time
Join our family! Our desire at Creative Child Care Center is for all our children to learn, play, and grow in a safe and loving environment. Our core values are Kids First, Growth, Fun, & Relationships. If you love children and are looking to join a FAMILY not just a job!
Creative Child Care Center has an infant teacher position available for the right person. Our center is open from 7:00am-5:30pm. This is a full time position.
*If you are interested in a part time assistant teacher positions you are still welcome to apply. Please indicate in your email if you are looking for full time or part time employment.
The ideal candidate will be dependable, hard-working, creative, positive, a team player, and most importantly, love children.
You MUST love to snuggle, wipe boogers, juggle crying babies, get an occasional poop drip on your arm, listen to the cutest giggles when you tickle their tummy, and most of all, you must have a strong stomach and be able to handle smells. 😉 The ability to identify immediately who the smell is coming from is a MAJOR BONUS and will save lots of time and energy in the long run. With this, you will also develop a high level of comfort talking about bodily functions. Don’t worry, this is normal!
You must also be prepared to laugh, love, and learn more about children than you ever have. It is a joy to work with children, but you must be prepared to accept the challenges and benefits this job has to offer. Yes, you will have many days where you go home utterly exhausted, but you can’t wait to go the next day and try that amazing Pinterest project you found where you make that adorable handprint craft to give to mom. If you are ready to join a winning team where we laugh, have fun, and kick drama out the door, come see us! We can’t wait to meet you.
Just in case you need more information…
Yes, you must pass a background check. You must take an online Health & Safety class and get your CPR and First Aid within 90 days (if you don’t already have it). And yes, we pay for it! We do provide a class schedule, however we allow you the creative freedom to add activities you deem necessary. We want you to be the leader in your classroom!
Our benefits & perks include:
- Paid breaks (Immediately)
- Paid annual training
- Paid holiday (once employed for 6 months)
- Paid CPR & 1st Aid
Other important info:
- We prefer experience working in a child care center, but we will train you to excel in a child care environment, if you have the passion to do so!
- Must have a professional, positive attitude
- Classroom duties include but aren’t limited to: helping children with eating, diapering/toileting, cleaning, keeping a clean and safe room, following a daily schedule and routine, keeping appropriate logs and making sure everything is in compliance with the LARA and the State of Michigan.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, frequent walking, sitting on the floor and playing with children, being able to lift up to a 40 lb child in an emergency situation.
- Must be able to communicate with other staff and parents clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Must love hugs, children, a fun environment, and have a strong work ethic. Does this sound like the right place for you?
- Apply today. Email your resume and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Rockford, MI
Address: 11560 Holmden Ct. NE Rockford, MI 49341