Healthcare - Part-time
As a Foster Care Case Aide, you will be primarily responsible for providing transportation to clients, draft visitation notes, assist case manager with completing paperwork, and assist with scheduling appointments for clients.
This position is expected to function effectively with moderate supervision while following the guidelines given on procedures, along with agency, federal, and state regulatory requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide transportation to clients for but not limited to medical appointments, foster homes, and other social agencies;
- Assist with scheduling medical and dental appointments for clients;
- Draft and maintain notes related to interactions and areas of concern observed during visits and share notes with assigned case manager;
- Complete paperwork and phone calls for case manager, as requested;
- Schedule and prioritize work duties in partnership with supervisor and other team members;
- Report transportation problems that occur and impede timely transportation request;
- Attend trainings and meetings as assigned by supervisor;
- May assist with file audits and small purchase requests;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Must be at least 21 years old;
- Demonstrated organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must have an ability to provide excellent and compassionate customer service;
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail;
- Must be reliable with time sensitive deadlines and tasks;
- Computer and typing skills sufficient to perform essential job functions;
- Active motor vehicle license;
- Maintain a reliable automobile with adequate insurance coverage;
- Pass a criminal history screen, including state and local child protection agency registries;
- Subscription to and integration of the agency Statement of Faith, Mission Statement, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment.