Healthcare - Part-time
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in people’s lives? Right at Home has a great opportunity for you to serve a population who needs you right now. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for seniors through compassionate in-home care.
We have an excellent work culture and value our caregivers’ safety, success, and happiness. We know they are the key to improving our clients’ quality of life and we make an ongoing commitment to show our appreciation to our team.
Why join us?
- Flexible scheduling with work/life balance
- Competitive pay ($13-$15/hour)
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid time off
- Paid orientation and training
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with personal care, light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Engage in companionship activities such as having conversations, playing games or engaging in hobbies, looking at photo albums, etc.
- Provide enhanced care such as dementia care, medication reminders, exercise, etc.
- Occasionally provide transportation to appointments or run errands
- HAVE FUN!
- Compassionate and reliable
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license, vehicle and current auto insurance
- Pass a drug test and background check
Hours are flexible, and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. Give us a call at (616) 315-2200 or click the link to apply for a role that will make a difference to those we serve.