Caregiver - Full-time
URGENT REQUEST FOR HELP!
We are still urgently seeking help for Scott as I just can’t do it anymore! If you know anyone, please refer them to us! Hours are listed below in the description.
Here is what we are looking for:
* Scott is a 57 year old quadriplegic (x 6 years)
* He is completely bedridden and has no mobility to do anything for himself.
* Duties: feed, give meds, (all shifts). The following are for day shift: complete bed bath, give suppository on bowel days (every other day) and clean up bowel matter. Shave and wash hair when needed.
* Other duties: He can’t do anything, so operating tv, getting the mail and reading it to him, and other small tasks like that.
* Occasionally put his towels in washer/dryer. Occasionally sweep his room.
* Every day, clean up any messes that were made during his care (putting things away that were used), rinsing food dishes, washing microwave and counter from any spills, etc.
* Will train on job specifics. Must be reliable!
* Competitive pay: May message for details.
Available hours are (* is most important)
M, T*, W* 11p-3a
Th*, F 7p-11p (can make these 7p-3a)
Sa*, Su* 9a-5p
Su* 11p-3a (can make it 7p-3a)
* Looking for permanent staff to fill open days/evenings on schedule and also looking for substitutes.
Location: NE side of Grand Rapids. 3-Mile and E. Beltline.
Can contact me by text or phone with questions or to apply.