Accounting / Finance - Part-time
At Visiting Angels, we take the care of our Clients very seriously. In fact, it is our mission to help our care recipients live an abundant life by providing excellent and compassionate living assistance services while doing all we can to maintain their dignity and independence. In order to help us live out our mission statement, we need to know that you, as a potential Caregiver, are willing and able to deliver our 5 Principles of Excellent Care before we consider you for employment:
- * Be Excellent; Not Average
- * Make a Connection
- * Be Perfectly Dependable
- * Practice Compassion
- * Work with Integrity
As we practice the 5 Principles of Excellent Care, we know that our Clients will feel supported and safe. In addition, our extraordinary commitment to our Clients will ensure they remain with Visiting Angels for as long as they require care.
If you can be this type of Caregiver, we welcome your application!
Visiting Angels provides living assistance services. Typically this includes assistance with personal hygiene and grooming, planning and preparing meals, light housekeeping, laundry, companionship, transportation, and support in the routine of everyday life. Visiting Angels does not offer medical services.
What is required of Visiting Angels’ Caregivers?
* An ability to consistently practice the 5 Principles of Excellent Care
* Willingness to participate in our 3-step hiring process – Phone Interview, In-office Interview, Orientation (2-3 hours at office)
* Have their own reliable vehicle, current auto insurance, license plates and driver’s license
* Willingness to work at least 15 hours per week & 2 weekends per month.
Contact us today or follow the link to apply!
Visiting Angels of West Michigan