Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
Amplified Life Network is looking to hire a caring, bright, and enthusiastic Care Coordinator Supervisor to join our private counseling and wellness practice!
Founded in 2012 by Lyle and Susan Labardee, Amplified Life provides clinical counseling services to adults, families and children on its historic, 4 acre property featuring woods, meadows and walking trails. Amplified Life also provides employee assistance resources and services to area employers. Amplified Life is dedicated to delivering excellence in behavioral health services and resources to people of all beliefs, backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and walks of life. Founded on Christian principles, Amplified Life seeks to demonstrate these Golden Rule principles and standards in all of its relationships with its employees, contractors, partners, vendors, corporate accounts and counseling clients alike.
We are searching for a person of integrity who is experienced with client care and working in Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems, who desires to invest in our compassionate team and work culture, and who has skills in quality service, team collaboration, organization and leadership, and compassionate care for clients. The eligible candidate will be comfortable working in a setting founded on Christian values, motivated to learn, and able to work with the Clinical Director and owners to provide support, implement changes and improvements, and provide insight to make Amplified Life an even better place of hope and healing for all.
This role is full-time (9:00am-6:00pm M-F) and includes the following roles and responsibilities:
– Leading and providing supportive guidance to the practice’s Care Team
– Overseeing client intake operations.
– Attending to phone calls, voicemails, and emails.
– Directly caring for Amplified Life’s clients with onboarding and scheduling them with therapists, as needed.
– Facilitating a weekly Care Team meeting, and contributing to monthly staff meeting.
– Greeting clients warmly as needed.
– Managing accounts payable/receivable.
– Insurance billing.
– Supporting the needs of the staff in the office and onboarding new hires.
– Managing daily practice operations.
– Fielding questions from staff and therapists.
– Tracking practice, staff, and client data and producing reports, as needed.
– Problem-solving and guiding the team toward solutions to issues that arise.
– Assisting with therapist and practice marketing.
– Contributing to the practice’s monthly newsletter to staff and clients.
– Working to ensure compliance with ethical, licensing, insurance contract, and HIPAA regulations.
– Other opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute to the many ways Amplified Life is serving!
– High school diploma; college degree preferred
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in a clinical practice setting.
– Management / Supervisory experience preferred.
– Background in Human Services, Psychology, Social Work, Family Studies, or other wellness/healthcare field, preferred.
– Comfortable with navigating technology.
– Ability to provide quality professional / ministry references.
– Skilled in organizational leadership, managing multiple tasks and projects, decision-making abilities, and flexibility.
– Good attention to detail and pursuit of excellence.
– Compassionate, patient, and strong interpersonal skills.
– Ability to remain calm and diffuse tense situations with kindness and patience.
Pay and Benefits:
$22-$25 per hour starting pay based on experience.
Employer-Sponsored Medical Health Insurance Stipend (BCBSM)
Employee-Paid Vision and Dental Benefits
Employer-Paid Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
Interested? Please reach out to Hannah by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at (231) 571-8877.