Other - Full-time
Provide training and monitor quality control as directed by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Provide training for new Ministry Service Representatives and on-going training as needed.
- Assist in team training sessions for phone skills and processing skills
- Monitor 10 calls per MSR calls per month and score the calls on the Quality Call Scorecard. Meets with each MSR on a monthly basis to review scores and give feedback.
- Create and maintain MSR Procedure Manual. Maintain department policies and procedures and see they are communicated to the team.
- Serve as key communicator to the team with all information needed to process calls.
- Troubleshoot problems for the Call Center both internally and externally.
- Coordinate Our Daily Bread Ministries and/or Discovery House cost savings processing.
- Customer support for questions and problems beyond MSR knowledge.
- Back-up for Outsourcing, Guest Services, MSRs, and Assistant Manager.
- Provide administrative and clerical support related to the daily operations of the Call Center and Support Staff.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Teaching experience or skills required.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Previous experience as a MSR, receptionist, and Mail Processor is required.
- Ability to multi task and adapt to change.
- Good customer service/people skills.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
Extensive communication with individuals on the teams not only during the training process, but on-going, as well as some communication with other teams. Quality feedback and personnel topics may be sensitive. Discretion and tact are required. Confidentiality is a must. Maintain open and honest communication with manager.
External Communication Requirements:
Extensive communication with ODB Ministries’ public when troubleshooting problems with customers. Discretion and tact are required.
Works closely with the Assistant Manager and Scheduler to manage the work of the call center. Holds individuals accountable for meeting quality standards. Provides ongoing and formal feedback to individuals on the team.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion