Food Service - Full-time
Job Summary:We are looking for those who want to join our team in proving a great dining experience for our residents. This position is responsible for cooking a variety of breakfast items ranging from oatmeal, eggs, pancakes, omelet, biscuits and gravy and beyond! Once breakfast is done they are responsible for clean up around the kitchen and prep work for other meals that day. They will also be involved in serving the noon meal to the residents in the dining room.
About Us: Rest Haven Homes is a faith based Assisted Living Facility, serving the needs of the elderly of the Grand Rapids area since 1941. We specialize in memory care for seniors in our high and low care wings as well as premium Independent Housing in our apartments.
We are seeking for these essential characteristics in our next Breakfast Cook:
- Ability to effectively work both on a team & independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes pride in their personal appearance & sensory impact on those around them.
- A desire to serve our residents by providing an excellent dining experience.
- Awareness of surroundings that creates a safe work and living environment.
- Ability to attend all meetings, and continuing education opportunities.
- Ability & desire to work all assigned shifts for greatest positive impact on team and residents.
- Ability to perform or train to perform all tasks listed in the training record