Other Ministries - Part-time
Process inbound and/or outbound Spanish and English phone calls, which require analysis and fulfillment of all Ministry and Outside Customer requests, answer incoming Spanish correspondence requiring a personal response, and translate Spanish material.
- Respond to incoming Spanish and English phone calls and analyze requests. Will be main respondent to Spanish calls
- Compose letters and e-mail in response to Spanish customer inquiries as needed.
- Develop and maintain auto-text items on the computer to assist in responding more efficiently to recurring inquiries and processes.
- Some translation work.
- Offer Upsells
- Process automated orders as needed.
- Provide possible back-up for other customer service teams as needed.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- High school graduate.
- Must be able to assimilate and recall a network of detailed information (i.e. book codes, information list, mailing schedules and offer schedules).
- Requires excellent customer service/people and organizational skills.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish with good oral and written communication skills in both.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Email.
- Web searching intuitiveness
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
- Internal communication with the Call Center and Transcription & Correspondence teams.
- Some interaction (usually non-sensitive) with various individuals throughout the organization.
- Translate DH and ODMB Spanish products as requested.
External Communication Requirements:
- Extensive outside communication with ODB Ministries’ public.
- Responsible to provide positive relationship/impression of ODBM.
- Some topics are sensitive and confidential.
Stewardship of Resources:
- Offer upsells for all Discovery House order calls.
- Responsible for handling of credit cards and keeping member information secure.
- Decisions made could have an impact on the postal budget.
- Repetitive motion factor.
- Flexibility in hours.
- Based on biblical principles, our statement of faith and the richness of our organization’s history, we will strive to reflect our commitment to diversity by honoring the ministry’s mission, vision, values/ethos and guiding principles.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion