Other - Part-time
We are looking for those willing to start out in the afterschool and weekends wanting to help our families grow! Great opportunity for those looking to move into a new career in Behavior Analysis, no previous experience in ABA required! We will assist in training in order to get you prepared for this exciting opportunity!
PBS Corp. is the premier provider in delivering in-home ABA services. You have the opportunity to work in dynamic family environments and carryout behavior programs in real world setting with a focus on quality of life. At PBS Corp., you are provided with a great team of leaders, peers and direct support staff. With PBS Corp., there are many opportunities for professional growth, as you are encouraged and supported in developing and executing goals.
Registered Behavior Technician Positions:
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) services are direct activities related to the delivery of behavior analysis services and are designated in and required by a behavior analysis service plan. The overriding goal of PBS Corp. Services is to enhance the autonomy and quality of life of individuals, their families, and others who support them. Each PBS Corp client has a behavior support plan; it is the responsibility of the behavior assistant to work with caregivers and/or staff to fully implement strategies within this plan and achieve the desired outcomes.
- Assisting in restructuring environments and activities to support the clients’ behaviors
- Teaching skills that allow the individual to communicate and/or function more effectively
- Review behavior plans and other relevant (e.g., instructional) materials developed by behavior analysts for clients in order to facilitate consistent implementation and monitor outcomes appropriately.
- The implementation of behavioral procedures for acquisition of replacement skills and reduction of problematic behaviors
- Data collection and display as authorized by a recipient’s behavior analysis service plan
- Communicate openly with behavior analysts and regional coordinator
- Complete daily progress notes related to implementation of the intervention plan
- Providers of this service must have at least:
- A high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age
- Completion of 40 Hour online RBT training
- Bachelor’s Degree, or near completion of a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organizational skills, problem-solving
- The provider is responsible for all training requirements outlined in the Employee Checklist (provided by PBS) and RBT training checklist by the designated times (Required trainings vary by state and is regulated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board)
- Proof of annual or required updated training shall be maintained on file for review