Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
The position provides administrative support for the fast-paced, dynamic team (Property Technology) within the IT division (Wakestream IT) that is responsible for the technology systems of the various private household properties of our Principals. This team is responsible for the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the technology systems within these properties. This position will support the team with various administrative responsibilities to enable them to work effectively and efficiently together to provide best in class technology services within these private households
Culture of Care
At RDV Corporation, we recruit only the most talented people who are highly capable, energetic, positive, results focused, and who naturally contribute to a premier service-oriented culture. In turn, our employees experience competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits programs that enhance their lives and experiences. They also enjoy a workplace that is meaningful, engaging, and collaborative; a place where they can grow their career in the vibrant heart of downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and maintain the electronic project collaboration tools and systems.
- Maintain the electronic property document management organization in designated systems according to agreed-upon document management best practices.
- Organize and update project documents including floor plans, design documents, scope documents, quotes and proposals.
- Assist with project-related administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings and scheduling project related onsite meetings and work trips.
- Assist with travel arrangements and related travel details.
- Maintain and submit the Wakestream IT travel request form and update the department calendar with tentative and approved business travel.
- Maintain Wakestream IT vehicles and ensure vehicles are equipped for property technology project related trips.
- Maintain property technology checklists and templates for various project types and processes.
- Maintain vendor management documentation including contact lists, non-disclosure agreements, quotes, invoices, rate sheets and service level agreements.
- Maintain project budget to actual information.
- Maintain Property Technology training and demonstration calendar and facility.
- Responsible for other administrative support duties as deemed necessary.
Elements of Success
- Associates degree in marketing, communications, business, administration, or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- One (1) to three (3) years or more administrative experience.
- Strong administrative/computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Flexible and able to multitask on various aspects of a project or on multiple projects.
- Maintain a pleasant, professional and confidential demeanor with the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Ability to work non-routine hours over eight (8) hours per day, forty (40) hours per week and five (5) days a week.
- Must be able to travel by use of commercial or private aircraft.
- Must have a reliable vehicle to travel to family properties; mileage reimbursed at IRS rate.
Essential Physical Demands
- Lifting fifty (50) pounds to a maximum height of four (4) feet.
- Climbing steps and stairs; stooping and bending.