Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
· Create employee schedule
· Oversee product receiving, coding, and pricing
· Maintain social media, outdoor advertising, and online presence
· Sales/customer service
· Answer phone calls and emails
· Organize tasks for sales team
· Oversee customer standing orders
· Create weekly announcements to update staff on new and current promos happening in the store.
· Run reports
· Plan and delegate in-store events
· Complete special projects and related duties as assigned.
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong grammar, communication skills, and professionalism
· Team player
· Reliable and regular availability
· Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications
· At least 1 year of sales experience/customer service
· Be able to think and move quickly in a fast-paced environment
This role requires working holiday weeks and some weekends.
Our dynamic business is over 100 years old, but continues to grow and establish itself as a leading florist in the West Michigan marketplace. The ownership team is eager to employ someone who shares their vision for quality and excellence and to share the fun of making people happy through the beauty of floral design and unique and special gifts.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.