Accounting / Finance - Full-time
The Accountant will be an integral part of a dedicated and highly skilled team, responsible for providing outstanding customized service to our clients. The individual in this role will be responsible for performing a broad spectrum of financial activities and customer service, including accounts payables, receivables, expense reimbursement, and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major, with accounting or finance coursework.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field, such as accounting, finance, tax, or customer service.
- Experience with MS Office products and Great Plains preferred.
- Experience in customer service highly desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with efficiency; strong attention to detail.
- Uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity to privacy in all aspects.