From time to time we all need help. Sometimes we need a helping hand, a shoulder to lean on, or a listening ear. At Ada Bible Church, the Care Ministry exists to help people proactively heal and grow as individuals, couples, and as families. We provide assistance for those trying times in life when you need someone to walk with you.
If you feel that you are in this circumstance, please call us at 622.3175, e-mail email@example.com, or complete the questionnaire below to receive assistance.
Available to You
- Care & Counsel – pastoral care, professional counseling, mentors, hospital visitation
- Financial Assistance - help with trading expenses, creating a budget, overcoming debt
- Marriage & Relationships – helping you at every stage
- Funerals – supporting you in difficult times
- Deaf Ministry – serving the needs of deaf and hard of hearing individuals
- Additional Ministries – encouragement baskets, food pantry, meals, PrayerLink, TheCommon.org