The teardown team helps by physically putting away and cleaning up the meeting space and food service areas as well as cleaning up the kitchen and washing any leftover food prep dishes.
Fill out our volunteer interest form to sign up!
What to Expect:
- Time Commitment: 1 hour after the event
- How often: Once a month, October through May
- Duties: collecting trash, tidying and putting any used spaces back to their original condition
- Need the ability to do some forms of manual labor, lifting or moving
For You If:
- You don’t have time prior to the event to serve
- You’re a night owl who loves to restore order from chaos
- You appreciate stewardship of our God-given spaces
- You don’t want to go home yet because your kids are still up
- You enjoy manual labor and want a mini workout for the day