The greeter teams welcome every person as they enter for each event with a warm & genuine smile. This team helps with check-in and registration as guests enter. They hand out programs and help with directing guests as needed.
Fill out our volunteer interest form to sign up!
What to Expect:
- Time commitment: 30 minutes before event, 10-15 minutes into program
- How often: Once a month, October through May
- Duties: friendly faces greeting people as they enter main entrances, as well as greeting at the auditorium doors, check in and register guests for event, giving direction and answering questions as needed
For You if:
- You love smiling—even at strangers—and you often open doors for others
- You value creating a warm, welcoming environment
- You don’t have a lot of time, but love to serve women in your church family
- You’re not an expert on ABC—but you know you can refer guests to staff for assistance