The activity team helps decide the activity; whether a game to create laughter and connection, a hands-on activity like a craft or a service project for the community. The team members assist in collecting any supplies necessary.
Fill out our volunteer interest form to sign up!
What to Expect:
- 1 planning meeting for the event as well as participation in the event; any pre-event prep
- How often: 3 times a year
- Duties: brainstorming ideas for an intentional game, craft or service project to coordinate with the event, collecting and/or purchasing reimbursable supplies, any prep needed prior to the event
For You if:
- You love family game night, spending time on Pinterest to find great ideas and brainstorming ways to serve the community of Grand Rapids as a group
- You love to have fun connecting people and playing
- You enjoy working as a team and clearly explaining and organizing an activity
- You are a creative shopping and resourcing imaginatively