Other - Part-time
Position Title: Video Editing Internship
Work Team: Visual Media Department
• Work as an assistant editor in cataloguing footage, creating b-roll selects, and syncing footage.
• Work on rough edits for assigned projects.
• Create promotional materials for assigned projects including trailers, Instagram clips, etc.
3-month summer internship at 20 hr/week
• Will learn how to use the Avid editing software.
• Will experience working collaboratively in a team environment.
• Will provide the intern with high quality work samples for the future.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Avid preferred
• Knowledge of Premier accepted
• Knowledge of After Effects helpful
• Knowledge of social media (style of videos, what’s trending…)
• Experience with film equipment is preferred.
• Must be self-motivated and open to collaboration.
*All applicants are asked to provide work samples to be considered for an initial interview.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now