Other Ministries - Part-time
URBAN FAMILY MINISTRIES
Title: Transportation Coordinator
Hours: 10-20 hours per week
Direct Supervisor: Executive Director
General Purpose of Position:
To coordinate all things related to our vans, drivers, and transportation for Ministry programs.
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
- Must embrace Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- Must have a heart for the urban community.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must hold a current and valid operator’s driver’s license
- Must have a safe driving record.
- Must pass a background check.
Description of Duties:
· Keep up with all van maintenance.
· Maintain written/typed maintenance logs for each van
· Make sure all vans are full of gas, wiper fluid is filled, snow is removed, and there is a clear path to drive out before program use.
· Schedule routes and print pick-up/drop-off routes for programs
· Coordinate drivers and be on hand to troubleshoot changes.
· Keep track of all driver information.
· Interview and perform driving tests with current and potential van drivers.
· Drive to and from programs, specifically Super Saturday and College Connection.
· Help with other ministry programs and projects, as needed.
If you are interested, please send your resume to:
email@example.com or Urban Family Ministries, 543 Eastern Ave, GR, MI 49503