Other - Full-time
Handmake Your Career at Gilmore Furniture
At Gilmore we make custom contract furniture that is hand-crafted, not manufactured. Attention to detail is what makes us different.
Bonus pay for experienced Tig Welder
- $250 after 45 days of service,
- $250 after 90 days of service, AND
- $250 after 6 months of service!!!
We are seeking a full-time Welder who has an eye for quality and takes pride in his/her work to join our team of exceptional people and create beautiful stainless steel furniture!
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in TIG welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Furniture experience a plus
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Regularly required to stand, walk, squat, or bend and use hands and arms to push, pull, reach or grasp 8-10 hours per day, 40-60 hours per week
- Able to raise or lower up to 50 lb. object from one level to another
- Good hand/eye coordination and eyesight (corrected)