Other - Full-time
Work closely with the Information Services leadership, project managers, business owners, and software engineers. Report to the Enterprise Architect. Exchange ideas with stakeholders concerning the enterprise solution design, structure, quality assurance of enterprise solutions, and developing an end-to-end test plan. Execute the test plan and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met, and that the solution works as expected. Ensure that solutions are tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems.
- Analyze the ministry’s needs associated with areas of established focus (web development, mobile development, application development, processes and interface development, and server maintenance) and make recommendations on the design and the technologies associated with the development and deployment of enterprise solutions (websites, web and mobile apps, business applications, system integrations, and vendor systems).
- Reports to Enterprise Architect for work assignments, year-end reviews, as well as seeking their guidance in day-to-day activities.
- Participate in activities related to solution architecture, Sprint planning, and backlog grooming that are part of the Agile process as it relates to SCRUM team activities.
- Provide technical leadership during the implementation of enterprise solutions and participate in the QA and UAT of assigned projects to ensure that systems perform as designed.
- Participate in the creation of user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria to aid in the downstream software development, QA, and UAT processes.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results by holding and facilitating test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements. Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes. Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to leadership.
- Keep abreast of QA and testing best practices. Actively suggest additions / improvements to established focused solutions.
- Participate in the analysis and architecture design process of new systems by choosing and configuring hardware and software.
- Participate in diagnosing problems, recommending solutions, and determining system requirements of future needs and functionality with software solutions.
- Document essential enterprise solutions with appropriate diagrams, charts, workflows, and processes using tools like Visio.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Three years of enterprise architecture experience in a multi-user enterprise, multi-tenant, distributed, data-driven, and collaborative team environment with modern application development technologies.
- Two years of SCRUM, Agile, and/or DevOps experience.
- Should possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in writing user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria.
- Proficiency translating technical requirements into test plans and test cases.
- Experience with architecting and designing solutions within modern enterprise software platforms.
- Experience with architecting solutions for eCommerce, CMS, CRM, WMS, SCM, and other enterprise systems.
- Must have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now