General Labor - Seasonal/Temporary
Family owned and operated since 1949, Tender Lawn Care is proud to provide high-quality landscape management and snowplowing services to residential and commercial clients throughout West Michigan. If you’re motivated, reliable, hardworking, and available whenever it snows – then Tender Lawn Care is looking to add snowplow operators to our team!
At Tender Lawn Care, we ask a lot of our employees which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive pay, we have a lot more to offer:
– Breakfast: We provide breakfast after each snow event, so you don’t have to worry about cooking when you get home!
– Equipment: We use top-of the-line, well-maintained equipment, and GPS to make navigating easier.
– Location: Report for work at an easy-to-reach central location in Kentwood, MI
– Wellness: We provide winter work once every 24 hours for our customers. We will not work employees continuously as we want to ensure everyone can have ample rest and family time.
– Opportunites: Potential for long-term employment during the growing months if interested!
Position: Snowplow Driver
This position will clear snow utilizing a truck with front and rear plow or skid steer/loader at residential and commercial properties.
Pay: $22.00 -27.00/hour, commensurate with experience
Hours: On-call, weather dependent (usually third shift)
– Must be 18 years or older.
-Must have a valid drivers’ license with a clean driving record.
– Basic mechanical ability is necessary to understand when equipment isn’t working properly.
– Ability to work on-call from Nov. 15th to April 1st (we average 12 – 20 outings a season)
– 2 years experience plowing in a truck, loader or skid steer is required.Apply Now