Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
The Concierge Coordinator/Administrative Assistant will serve as a hands-on liaison to provide high-quality concierge services as well as proactive administrative support for the Relationship Manager and Director of Communications. The Concierge Coordinator/Administrative Assistant will assist in cultivating excellent communication, efficient processes, and a superior collaboration between the employees and partners that they serve.
Culture of Care
At RDV Corporation, we recruit only the most talented people who are highly capable, energetic, positive, results focused, and who naturally contribute to a premier service-oriented culture. In turn, our employees experience competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits programs that enhance their lives and experiences. They also enjoy a workplace that is meaningful, engaging, and collaborative; a place where they can grow their career in the vibrant heart of downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for the Relationship Manager and Director of Communications including calendar management, scheduling, meeting coordination, travel booking, expense reporting, general administrative duties, and project work.
- Provide project support and coordination for a variety of projects including research, planning, creating timelines, tracking, follow up, and in some cases project leadership.
- Assist with the facilitation and coordination of on-site events and special meetings.
- Organize and maintain files, facilitate items that require approval/signature, and manage data.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail; follow through on correspondence as appropriate.
- Provide general support and assistance to other office staff members as assigned.
- Coordinate the use of event space, property and assets while ensuring clear, consistent, and reliable communications with stakeholders regarding these efforts.
- Coordinate the company’s Grand Rapids-based event ticket function for stakeholders – including notification, scheduling, tracking, ticket distribution, invoicing, provisioning, and catering.
- Manage food, beverage, kitchen and bathroom stocking and event supplies within company’s small Grand Rapids event spaces. Coordinate with RDV maintenance facility team to ensure thoroughly cleaning of event spaces.
- Order and manage catering requests for small event spaces.
- Assist with billing and reporting processes.
- Manage process for select legal paperwork submissions, including organization of files, obtaining required signatures, working with other staff to ensure proper submission, etc.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Elements of Success
- Associate degree and a minimum of five years administrative support experience required; professional office experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines with exceptional attention to detail, organization, confidentiality, and follow through.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills; high degree of initiative and intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to interface with a diverse array of audiences and stakeholders.
- Strong judgement and comfort-level working with confidential, sensitive, and proprietary information, as well as an uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities and a desire to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity, ethics, discretion, and dedication to the mission of the organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet; database experience preferred.
- Must be able to work an irregular schedule, evenings or Saturdays as needed, with additional hours as required.