Other - Full-time
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in Biblical Studies or Theology – Advanced degree preferred.
- B.A. degree in English, Communications, Publishing, Journalism, or equivalent experience.
- Strong editorial skills
- Excellent written communication skills, with understanding of target audience.
- Writing experience strongly preferred
- Video and audio experience an asset
- Timeliness – ability to meet deadlines. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the Chicago Manual of Style and Christian Writer’s Manual required.
- Familiarization with the CBA market and product offerings preferred.
- Strive to live a life consistent with biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
- Extensive communication with internal teams and their leadership structures. Ability to work with cross-functional teams on global campaigns. Communication will be technical and theological. Communication with those involved in book production, marketing, and distribution.
- External Communication Requirements:
- Extensive communication with outside authors or other organizations.
- Requires discernment, diplomacy, and professionalism.
- Gives direction to authors and writers
- Influences content decisions
- May give direction to interns or assistants
- May lead cross-functional team for product development
Stewardship of Resources:
- Decisions made will have an impact on the budget
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion