Other - Full-time
HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE/BIOLOGY TEACHER
NorthPointe Christian Schools is currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and innovative Science/Biology Teacher. This is a full-time position. Candidates should be ready for a fast-paced and ever-changing educational environment. They should be equipped for a 1:1 MacBook system, well-versed in differentiated instruction and project-based learning. Candidates should be able to integrate biblical principles into their daily teaching as well as model those in their daily lives.
The ideal candidate is one who:
- Professes faith in Jesus Christ as her/his Lord and Savior and lives a life of high character guided by this faith.
- Understands the sciences deeply and demonstrates effective teaching approaches for the next generation, while integrating the biblical truths on creation and all of life.
- Exhibits strong communication and relational skills with students and adults.
- Encourages and cultivates spiritual growth in students both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Participates in a collaborative learning community and enhances it.
- Is well organized, outgoing, and eager to work in a dynamic Christian community.
Resumes/applications are being accepted until the position is filled. Please send resume and cover letter, or complete the NPCS Teacher Application Form and the NPCS Foundational Statements Form (located on website: www.npchristian.org) and submit to:
Jody L. Orr
3101 Leonard Street, NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525