Healthcare - Part-time
Providence Life Services offers a full range of services for families who need retirement living, assisted living, rehab, skilled nursing, and more. Royal Atrium Inn, our Assisted Living Community (Providence Life Services) is seeking a part time Scheduler/Resident Aide for our Zeeland, Michigan facility.
If you feel you are called to “enhance the lives of those you serve in the name of Jesus Christ” please apply for this job!
The primary purpose of your job position is to be responsible for the development and maintenance of the resident assistant and floor aide schedules. Also, ensure that staffing needs are met in an orderly/timely manner.
Providence Life Services is a certified Great Place to Work employer. Please visit our GPTW webpage at: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7021858
This position requires 10 hours a week with additional hours required on an “as needed” basis. Some hours are potentially remote.
Summary of essential job functions
- Receives telephone calls related to staffing issues.
- Accurately records scheduling information into the database (Currently using On-Shift software).
- Distributes schedules to all employees in a timely manner.
- Works to inform the care office of staffing employment needs on a continual basis.
- Daily checks and records attendance.
- Maintains positive relationships with fellow employees, temporary staffing agencies, prospective employees.
- Identify and address staffing issues (call offs, no shows)
- Maintain confidentiality of all employee information.
- Follows all Providence Life Services health policies.
- On call for scheduling concerns every other weekend.
- The scheduler would potentially work as the resident assistant when there is a scheduling need.
- Must possess a high school diploma.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of scheduling helpful.