Accounting / Finance - Full-time
Michigan Dutch Barns Inc. hereafter referred to as MDB is a small privately-owned manufacturing and retail establishment. It employs 10-15 people and is involved in the construction industry. Our purpose:
1. To make a positive difference in the lives of our employees, customers, and communities where we work and live.
2. Quality-constructed prefabricated sheds that serve the diversity of our customers’ needs
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Marketing Plan – Develop and maintain a solid marketing plan.
2. Sales – Develop new sales lots, promotions, communicate with salespersons
3. Know our products
4. Know our financing plans
5. Track Leads and sales
6. Manage inventory stock units
7. Research and bring in new opportunities
8. Train sales staff
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIRED SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
1. Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
2. Proven leadership skills
3. Supervisory or management experience, preferably of a sales staff
4. Basic working knowledge of construction
5. Strong closing skills. Prior sales training is preferred.
6. Proven oral, written, telephone, and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to learn and retain product-specific information and utilize it to position the features and benefits to customers
8. Critical thinking