Marketing - Full-time
Providence Life Services offers a full range of services for families who need retirement living, assisted living, rehab, skilled nursing, and more. Royal Atrium Inn, our Assisted Living/Retirement Community is seeking a full-time Sales Manager.
The primary purpose of your job position is to build and grow census by developing, selling, marketing and providing prospective residents and/or responsible parties with appropriate information and assistance in choosing an Assisted Living Campus.
Providence Life Services is a certified Great Place to Work employer. Please visit our GPTW webpage at: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7021858
Summary of essential job functions
- Responsible to build and grow census by developing, selling, marketing and providing prospective residents and/or responsible parties with appropriate information and assistance in choosing an Independent/Assisted Living Campus.
- Plans, develops, organizes implements, evaluates, and directs the community’s admissions and marketing activities.
- Develop and implement the community Marketing Action Plan (MAP) and work with Management to coordinate.
- Establish and develop relationships with physicians, hospitals and discharge planners.
- Maintain an active involvement in the community, organization and associations. Example: Chamber of Commerce, local area agency on aging, senior groups, churches.
- Effectively use CRM systems and tools to manage referral sources and the sales process.
- Coordinates marketing efforts with other entities within the Providence system to guarantee a successful team approach to developing census
- Responsible for accurately capturing and analyzing all inquiries to the facility via the prescribed tracking vehicle according to corporate standards.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and effectively presenting ideas and concepts to community groups/agencies.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, orally, and in writing.
- Develops and coordinates community-based education seminars and lectures. Invites local community and church groups to utilize space for meetings.
- Advises the Community Manager, Department Directors/Supervisors, etc., regarding the specific public relations matters of the community.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of principles of effective communication, mass media, advertising, policies, education, community relations, demonstration, organization structure, social and activity services, government relations etc., as they relate to senior living.
- Comply with HIPPA regulations as it applies to the industry with special regards to resident privacy.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent preferred.
- Must have three to five years sales experience , preferably in health care services.
- Must have Senior Living experience.