Accounting / Finance - Full-time
Flexibility within folding, cutting, and assistant operation in the Print Finishing area with regards to production, quality, and safety objectives as directed by the Team Leader. Accomplish the overall goals and objectives of the team. This is a second shift position that carries a $1.30 hourly premium in addition to the base hourly wage.
1. Maintain a positive attitude and reflect Our Daily Bread Ministries core values
2. Assist in training and development of others, managing dates, meeting quality targets, and safety standards
3. Flexibility to perform set-up, general maintenance, and operation of Folder, Cutter, and Packing equipment as required
4. Utilize automatable functions and MIS software as required
5. Meet or exceed production benchmarks
Study or Knowledge or Experience:
- High school graduate or GED
- Specific experience as a cutter operator required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Mechanical aptitude/dexterity; good hand/eye coordination.
- High level of customer service
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
- Receives technical communication as it relates to coordinating schedules, quality standards, and meeting demands of job ticket
- Works closely with various teams and area leaders throughout Print Services
- Communication may be complex in nature
- Danger in working around moving parts of machinery
- Frequent bending and twisting and repetitive motion factor
- Occasional heavy lifting; on feet full time
- High noise level work environment – hearing protection required
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now