Healthcare - Part-time
At Leaves Personal Careour mission is To Honor God by Serving ALL people with Personalized Care and we want you to be a part of our team!!
Our purpose is to be the hands and feet of Jesus by serving the whole person; meeting spiritual, social, emotional, and physical care needs.
Leaves’ personalized home care services allow residents to enjoy the dignity and independence of living on their own. Our services are available to the West Michigan area, including Cascade, Ada, Kentwood, Wyoming, Grand Rapids, Grandville, Hudsonville, Jenison, Byron Center and other Surrounding Areas.
We provide personal care, companionship, homemaking, and specialized dementia care, as well as end of life care. We are driven by the relationships we build with our clients and their loved ones, as well as with our employees.
- Follow the personal care plan of the client including assisting with bathing, grooming, toileting/incontinence care, and dressing with possible transfers from bed to wheelchair
- Perform light housekeeping duties, including cleaning and laundry by providing homemaking services and custodial care
- Provide general companionship care to our clients, including conversation
- Provide transportation to appointments and assist with miscellaneous errands
- Communicate needs, concerns of client, family, staff, or others to ownership
- Ensure compliance with company policies, standards, training, and meetings
- Interact professionally with other staff, family, doctors, and agencies
- Ability to work with physically or mentally impaired clients, possibly having a form of dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, and pivot
- Ability to read, hear, speak, write, and communicate on the phone and in person
- Ability to communicate with others effectively and professionally with a high degree of sensitivity and respect, timeliness, attire, policies, and procedures
- Ability to perform simple household tasks, cooking/meal prep, feeding, bathing, and personal care services and activities related to daily living
- Experience with care giving or as a home health aide preferred
- Current driver’s license, insurance, and good driving record
- Minimum of high school degree or equivalent, and be at least 18 years old
- Willingness to learn new skills and work independently and in cooperation with others
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled
Pay Range: $14-$16 per hour